Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

4HEAVEN - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 4HEAVEN > Topics

Subject: House
Replies: 2 Views: 463

amin_999 28.03.12 - 04:25am
House: Hazrat Ayesha reported that Gabriel made a promise with the Holy Prophet (SAW) to come at a definite hour; that hour came but he did not visit him. And there was in his hand a staff. He threw it from his hand and said: Never has Allah or His messangers (Angels) ever broken their promises. Then he cast a glance and by chance found a puppy under his cot and said: Ayesha,when did this dog enter here?She said: By Allah, i don't know. He then commanded and it was turned out. Then Gabriel came and Allah's Messanger said to him: You promised me and I waited for you, but did not come, whereupon he said: It was the dog in your house which prevented me to come, for we angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a picture. (MUSLIM) *

amin_999 28.03.12 - 04:31am
Hazrat Abu Talha reported that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said: Angels do not enter a house in which there is a dog or a statue. (Muslim). *

amin_999 28.03.12 - 04:40am
Hazrat Ayesha reported: We had a curtain with us which had portraits of birds upon it. Whenever a visitor came, he found them in front of him. Thereupon the Holy Prophet (SAW) said to me: Change them, for whenever I enter the room I see them and it brings to my mind the pleasures of wordly life. *

* 4HEAVEN Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 4HEAVEN

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits